- Prepare qualified psychiatrist to work in different fields (education, criminal, clinical, industrial, familial, special groups. Etc).
- Qualify the graduate to conduct psychological researches on various fields to help in solving communal problems and support and upgrade the educational process.
- Contribute in providing psychological consultancies for different institutions in society (industrial, educational, criminal, Etc).
- Counselling for psychological disorders and problems at the individual, society, and communal institutions levels.
- Imparting critical and creative thinking skills and problem solving to the graduate in order to utilize them in the different fields.
- Prepare qualified psychiatrist capable of using computer and modern technological means which help him to keep pace with the recent advances in psychology.
- Prepare the graduate to how to learn in order to continually develop himself.