- Prepare qualified psychiatrists to work in different fields (education, criminal, clinical, industrial, familial, special groups. Etc.).
- Qualify the graduate to conduct psychological researches in various fields to help in solving communal problems and support and upgrade the educational process.
- Contribute to providing psychological consultancies for different institutions in society (industrial, educational, criminal, etc.).
- Counseling for psychological disorders and problems at the individual, society, and communal institutions levels.
- Imparting critical and creative thinking skills and problem-solving to the graduate in order to utilize them in the different fields.
- Prepare a qualified psychiatrist capable of using a computer and modern technological means which help him to keep pace with the recent advances in psychology.
- Prepare the graduate to how to learn in order to continually develop himself.